Hello!!! Wow-- time flies, doesn't it? I can't believe it's Tuesday already!
Each and every week I scour the interwebs and gather the best tutorials, tips, and informative links to help with your handmade craft business. In addition, I’ll post links to cool crafty DIY projects, and blogs I think are worth following. I hope you find something useful and helpful! If so, please let me know. I would LOVE your feedback!
- Hopefully there will a few new ideas or new articles here that will help make things happen for you and your shop!
- You know most startups fail “only” because the founders stop working on them, and often, it’s because it’s emotionally draining.
- Other ways to increase your brand recognition and help other brands at the same time.
- Fabulous tutorial on how to create your own textured boards for those who are tired of taking pics on plain white boards.
- Whether you are planning a bridal shower or picnic reception, these little flags provide major impact with humble materials and a little elbow grease.
If you know of any good handmade craft marketing resources I should include in the next Crafty Connections post please don’t hesitate to email me, or leave the link(s) in the comments section! I would love to be able to share these great resources with everyone! Thank you so much!