2016 was a mixed bag sort of year. The good things that happened (I sold a ton of paintings! I went to Santa Fe! Cubs won the World Series!) were clouded over by some pretty bad things, most notably, the death of my beloved grandma. I’m pretty happy to see 2016 go, and while I know there is nothing that physically happens when the calendar flips over to 2017, it feels like a great big blank page. And that in itself is hopeful.
In looking over the 10 posts of the year, I noticed a theme— You guys love my gardening posts and anything DIY. I’ll keep that in mind for next year! 😀
- 10 More DIY Flower Pot Painting Ideas
- My Distress Painting Flower Pot DIY
- 10 Super Easy DIY Photo Gifts You Can Totally Make
- Spring is in the Air- This Week at the Garden
- Easy to Customize 2016 Desk Calendar Templates
- Merry Christmas
- Easy DIY Gifts for Mom + FREE Printable Mother’s Day Card
- How to Customize the 2016 Calendar Template
- WIP Wednesday - Making Time to do what You Love
- My Top 12 Favorite Handmade Christmas Gifts for Photographers
Did you have a favorite post? I'd love to know what you liked (or maybe didn't like!) Let me know in the comment section below!