Today, since I'm still in a food coma, I wanted to take a moment and share my list of 22 things I'm incredibly thankful for (in no particular order)
1. I'm thankful for my family (even my new family!) I love them.
2. I'm thankful my grandma still has her health and that I got to see her and spend time with her this Thanksgiving.
3. I'm thankful for my husband (it still feels weird to call him that...)
4. I'm thankful for my job and that it's something I really enjoy doing.
5. I'm thankful for my beautiful house. Even though I complain (A LOT) about how far away it is, I still love it. Especially when the sun streams in through the windows.
6. I'm thankful that my friends and family are really and wonderfully supportive of my creative and artistic endeavors.
7. I'm thankful that I can pursure these creative and artistic endeavors!
8. I'm thankful for coffee. And really, you should be thankful that I have coffee. Trust me.
9. I'm thankful for my garage and dishwasher. They are the two things that I didn't think I would like when I moved into my house. Now, I don't know how I ever lived without them.
10. I'm thankful that G has a job that he loves and that he's incredibly happy with.
11. I'm thankful that I have amazing friends. I'm calling you out Livi, Debs, & Rachel. You guys are awesome and I love you!
12. I'm thankful that we can afford our house and vehicles and still have a few $$ left over to eat real meals.
13. I'm thankful for my car that is super reliable and gets me around.
14. I'm thankful that my job is flexible and lets me come in early and leave early.
15. I'm thankful for my team at work. They are really a wonderful group of people and are a lot of fun, no matter how many fiascoes or sunova's that happen.
16. I'm thankful I get to take photos of products for my real job.
17. I'm thankful for our photography business. I get to take even more photos and help people remember important stories in their lives.
18. I'm thankful for the beautiful area I live in, again, despite how much I complain about how far away it is.
19. I'm thankful for Zumba. I suck at it, but I love it so much!
20. I'm thankful for pinterest. I would not be as adventurous in the kitchen without it!
21. I'm thankful that G eats my culinary creations and knows not to ever complain...
22. I'm thankful for our trip to Hawaii. It was truly awesome and the trip of a lifetime!